Historic City of Jefferson Annual Homes Tour Fundraiser
Plans are underway for the 2018 Homes Tour. Janet Gallaher will coordinate this event again this year. Homes in the Moreau Drive area will be featured. We are seeking sponsorships and volunteers for this event. Please contact Janet at email@example.com.
Moreau Drive Neighborhood Homes Tour – 2018
This year’s Homes Tour will concentrate on the Moreau Drive area, with one home on Moreland Avenue.
The walkable tour will feature six historic homes:
- 1204 Moreland Drive: the Greek Revival Hyde House (1915) (Current Owners- Harold Kirbey and Andrea Spillars)
- 1201 Moreau Drive: the Louis Ott Italian Renaissance (1930) (Current Owners- Craig and Ruthi Sturdevant)
- 1205 Moreau Drive: the Conrath-Stricker Prairie House (1920) (Current Owners- Jonathan Ratliff and Jennifer Girard)
- 1206 Moreau Drive: the Haley House, a Dutch Colonial (1917) (Current Owner- Theresa McClellan)
- 1207 Moreau Drive: the Governor Dalton House, French vernacular (1939) (Current Owners- James and Stephanie Steppelman Biggs)
- 1212 Moreau Drive: the Schell House, a Colonial Revival (1917) (Current Owners- Alan Wheat and Chase Batye)
The Annual Homes Tour is the major fundraiser for our organization. Tickets will go on sale September 7 (see flyer for locations). Advance tickets are $12; tickets day-of the event are $15. For more information, contact Janet Gallaher, Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A list of sponsors will be available on this website by September 1, 2018. If you would like to be one of our sponsors, please contact Janet Gallaher by August 1.